2010年11月17日 星期三

Go to lunch gathing-11/17/2010

Today we had a lunch gathering, that was Woody holding, who wanted to thank teachers for pass defense. All of us went to Grand Buffet, the dish was so so. In fact we have never try this restaurant before, because the dishes were not very good. After lunch gathering we went back to school. Afternoon I went to USA for lecture courses, today's content is related to logical thinking. The speaker referred to a framework for thinking of writing, it's very interesting. Evening I went to Church for ESL classes, I thought I am really busy, so many classes a day. Today's class was very interesting, when I heard the cholera in Haiti, I felt very sad. When we told about the big fire in Shanghai , seventy-six people dead, my classmates thought I should very sad, but I feel nothing. Why I should very sad?

3 則留言:

  1. I do not know that the Haiti suffer cholera and big fire happhened in Shanghai, can you tall me the detail about the Haiti.

    回覆刪除
  2. Why would you feel sad for Haiti and not for Shanghai?

    回覆刪除
  3. Hahahahahahaha~~~~ lol~~
    I don't like their government, but I don't hate their people. Although I always say I am Taiwanese not Chinese, but I still need admit we are same culture people are we original are same family.But I feel sad for not Shanghai:)

    回覆刪除