2010年11月16日 星期二
How to stop complain-11/16/2010
Today is a very busy day; because I have too much homework must to do. Dr. Flanagan gave us four journals on Monday and we have to read two journals and write the assignment answers for tomorrow class. When I walked with Dr. Johnson in the noon, I told him I almost can't finish the homework yesterday. He told me that if a student complained that he can't finish five of homework, he would ask him to write ten, if the student continued to complain, he would ask him to write twenty, until the student stop complain. He is such a good teacher, really care about students, and wants students to quit the bad habits for complaining. I really admire him, if next time I have chance, I would like to suggest the president to give him ten works to do, let he show me how to stop complain.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言