Recently I don't like the rainy day, because my car have two old tires, which skid when it rains. I already ordered two new tires in Good year, and it will be replace Thursday. I think I must to drive very careful these days.
Today, as usual, the schedule is to chick-fli-A for Chinese conversation courses. Windy and Ming go with me, so the weather is windy. Mz. Poole's two children are lovely as usual, they learned how to say "to go" in Chinese today, I find Ethan has big talent on language, and Sophia know how to dance. But she is not so love me today, I'm so sad. I am still very happy to see them, they are so cute.
2010年11月15日 星期一
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

作者已經移除這則留言。
回覆刪除I don't like rainy days because my car has two old tires which skid when it rains. I already ordered two new tires at Good Year, and they will be replaced on Thursday. I must drive carefully these next few days.
回覆刪除Today, as usual, we went to Chick-Fil-A for Chinese conversation class. Wendy and Ming went with me. The weather was windy. Mrs. Poole's two children were lovely, as usual. They learned how to say "to go" in Chinese today. I find Ethan has a talent for language and Sophia is a great dancer. But today, she doesn't give me as much love. I'm so sad. I am still very happy that I saw them. They are so cute.
I see, thanks for correct!
回覆刪除I only correct yours because I didn't think you would mind, and I thought it might help...
回覆刪除Yes, please keep do that for me, it's very helpful!
回覆刪除