2010年11月22日 星期一
Go to eat Sushi
Today, I have an appointment with Goldren to eat sushi, the restaurant in Pensacola. It is a Japan restaurant, but the boss is Taiwanese, so their food tastes is Taiwan style. In total we have four people, Goldren, Woody, Wendy and me. We start at noon, at first we debate on the Taekwondo news which happen in Asian Games. I do not know about that so I did not interrupt it, anyway, I support Taiwan. After arribed everybody eat a lot, the sushi is so delicious, and the price is twelve noon. Afternoon, it was proposed to go to the beach because he has not been to, that person is me. Today, the beach is yellow flag, which meaning strong winds can surf, but no one there. Finally, drink a coffee in starbucks, we went home.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

That sounds like a nice afternoon. I don't really like sushi, but I still think it sounds like fun.
回覆刪除